We are busy getting ready to go to Quilt Market in Portland this week. We are so excited to get there and take in all the new products, fabric and patterns. We have 3 new patterns for our Road 15 collection that we will debut. Here is a sneak peek- plus we are offering kits!
The first one is called Circle Drive:
Next is my favorite pattern this time. It is named Sunnybrook Lane. That name came from someone's address they submited. We were having a hard time with names for this quilt and decided to just check the address fabric and see if we found anything that inspired us. Well, it took about 5 seconds to find "Sunnybrook Lane". Perfect. Wish that was my street name!
The third one was designed to resemble the house print in the fabric collection.
This one is called Main Street:
The patterns will be finished and ready to purchase in a couple of weeks. However, if you would like to pre-order a kit (the fabric won't be available until August), here is how it works:
- You will have a week to pre-order kits- until next Monday, May 20th. We need to know if you want a kit by that date because we will place our fabric order then and want to make sure we have enough for everyone that wants one.
- You will be able to order the quilt kit and the backing separately.
- You will be charged for only 1/2 the kit now. We will send you an invoice for the remaining balance as soon as we get the fabric.
- Each kit includes the pattern.
- A downloadable version of the pattern will be available separately in a few weeks.
If you would like a kit, just visit our store. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Also, if you would like to win the entire set of patterns, just leave us a note and let us know which is your favorite. Have a great Monday!